lundi 29 avril 2013

Motown Chartbusters Vol. 1-12 - Collection

VA - Motown Chartbusters Vol. 1-12 - Collection



Volume 1
"Blowin' in the Wind" - Stevie Wonder
"You Keep Me Hangin' On" - The Supremes
"Standing in the Shadows of Love" - The Four Tops
"It Takes Two" - Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
"When You're Young and in Love" - The Marvelettes
"(I Know) I'm Losing You" - The Temptations
"What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" - Jimmy Ruffin
"The Happening" - The Supremes
"7-Rooms of Gloom" - The Four Tops
"How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
"I'm Ready For Love" - Martha & The Vandellas
"Love Is Here and Now You're Gone" - The Supremes
"Gonna Give Her All the Love I've Got" - Jimmy Ruffin
"I Was Made To Love Her" - Stevie Wonder
"Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me" - Gladys Knight & The Pips
"Jimmy Mack" - Martha & The Vandellas

Volume 2
"Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing" - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
"Reflections" - Diana Ross & the Supremes
"If You Can Want" - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
"You Keep Running Away" - The Four Tops
"I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You)" - The Temptations
"I Heard It Through The Grapevine" - Gladys Knight & the Pips
"I'm Wondering" - Stevie Wonder
"I've Passed This Way Before" - Jimmy Ruffin
"Some Things You Never Get Used To" - Diana Ross & the Supremes
"Gotta See Jane" - R. Dean Taylor
"Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day" - Stevie Wonder
"You're My Everything" - The Temptations
"Honey Chile" - Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
"If I Were A Carpenter" - The Four Tops
"I Second That Emotion" - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
"If I Could Build My Whole World Around You" - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

Volume 3
"I Heard It Through The Grapevine" - Marvin Gaye
"I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" - Diana Ross & The Supremes And The Temptations
"My Cherie Amour" - Stevie Wonder
"This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)" - The Isley Brothers (re-issue)
"I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose" - Marv Johnson
"No Matter What Sign You Are" - Diana Ross & The Supremes
"I'm in a Different World" - The Four Tops
"Dancing In The Street" - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas (re-issue)
"For Once In My Life" - Stevie Wonder
"You're All I Need To Get By" - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
"Get Ready" - The Temptations
"Stop Her On The Sight (S.O.S)" - Edwin Starr (re-issue)
"Love Child" - Diana Ross & The Supremes
"Behind a Painted Smile" - The Isley Brothers
"(I'm a) Road Runner" - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
"The Tracks Of My Tears" - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles

Volume 4
"I Want You Back" - The Jackson 5
"The Onion Song" - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
"I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)" - The Four Tops
"Up the Ladder to the Roof" - The Supremes
"I Can't Get Next To You" - The Temptations
"Too Busy Thinking About My Baby" - Marvin Gaye
"Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday" - Stevie Wonder
"Someday We'll Be Together" - Diana Ross & The Supremes
"ABC" - The Jackson 5
"Never Had A Dream Come True" - Stevie Wonder
"Farewell Is A Lonely Sound" - Jimmy Ruffin
"Do What You Gotta Do" - The Four Tops
"I Second That Emotion" - Diana Ross & The Supremes with The Temptations
"Cloud Nine" - The Temptations
"What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)" - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
"Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)" - Diana Ross

Volume 5
"The Tears of a Clown" - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
"War" - Edwin Starr
"The Love You Save" - The Jackson 5
"Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)" - The Temptations
"It's All In The Game" - The Four Tops
"Heaven Help Us All" - Stevie Wonder
"It's Wonderful" - Jimmy Ruffin
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Diana Ross
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)" - Stevie Wonder
"Stoned Love" - The Supremes
"Abraham, Martin & John" - Marvin Gaye
"Still Water (Love)" - The Four Tops
"Forget Me Not" - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
"It's a Shame" - The Motown Spinners
"I'll Be There" - The Jackson 5
"I'll Say Forever My Love" - Jimmy Ruffin

Volume 6
"I'm Still Waiting" - Diana Ross
"I Don't Blame You At All" - Smokey Robinson & The Mircales
"We Can Work It Out" - Stevie Wonder
"Never Can Say Goodbye" - The Jackson 5
"These Things Will Keep Me Loving You" - The Velvelettes
"Indiana Wants Me" - R. Dean Taylor
"River Deep, Mountain High" - The Supremes And The Four Tops
"Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)" - The Temptations
"Nathan Jones" - The Supremes
"A Simple Game" - The Four Tops
"Heaven Must Have Sent You" - The Elgins
"It's Summer" - The Temptations
"Remember Me" - Diana Ross
"Mama's Pearl" - The Jackson 5
"(Come 'Round Here) I'm The One You Need" - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
"Just Seven Numbers (Can Straighten Out My Life)" - The Four Tops

Volume 7
"Automatically Sunshine" - The Supremes
"Just Walk In My Shoes" - Gladys Knight & The Pips
"Rockin' Robin" - Michael Jackson
"Take A Look Around" - The Temptations
"You Gotta Have Love In Your Heart" - The Supremes And The Four Tops
"If You Really Love Me" - Stevie Wonder
"Surrender" - Diana Ross
"Ain't No Sunshine" - Michael Jackson
"Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are)" - The Temptations
"Bless You" - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
"Floy Joy" - The Supremes
"Walk In The Night" - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
"Doobedood'ndoobe, Doobedood'ndoobe, Doobedood'ndoo" - Diana Ross
"Festival Time" - The San Remo Golden Strings
"My Guy" - Mary Wells #14 (re-issue)
"Got to Be There" - Michael Jackson

Volume 8
"Superstition" - Stevie Wonder
"Neither One of Us (Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye)" - Gladys Knight & The Pips
"Law Of The Land" - The Temptations
"Take Me Girl, I'm Ready" - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
"Skywriter" - The Jackson 5
"Touch Me in the Morning" - Diana Ross
"The Look Of Love" - Gladys Knight & The Pips
"Morning Glow" - Michael Jackson
"Papa Was A Rollin' Stone" - The Temptations
"Let's Get It On" - Marvin Gaye
"Bad Weather" - The Supremes
"Ben" - Michael Jackson
"You Are The Sunshine Of My Life" - Stevie Wonder
"Hallelujah Day" - The Jackson 5
"Way Back Home" - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
"Help Me Make It Through the Night" - Gladys Knight & The Pips

Volume 9
"All Of My Life" - Diana Ross
"Higher Ground" - Stevie Wonder
"Dancing Machine" - The Jackson 5
"My Mistake (Was To Love You)" - Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye
"Spinnin' And Spinnin'" - Syreeta
"Keep On Truckin'" - Eddie Kendricks
"There's A Ghost In My House" - R. Dean Taylor
"Just My Soul Responding" - Smokey Robinson
"Last Time I Saw Him" - Diana Ross
"You Are Everything" - Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye
"He's Misstra Know-It-All" - Stevie Wonder
"Baby Love" - Diana Ross & The Supremes (re-issued)
"What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" - Jimmy Ruffin (re-issued)
"Living For The City" - Stevie Wonder
"Love Me" - Diana Ross
"Boogie Down" - Eddie Kendricks
"Machine Gun" - Commodores

Volume 10
"Three Times A Lady" - The Commodores
"Love Hangover" - Diana Ross
"The Night" - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
"Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye
"Get It Up For Love" - Tata Vega
"The Boss" - Diana Ross
"Big Time" - Smokey Robinson
"Your Kiss Is Sweet" - Syreeta
"Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)" - Diana Ross
"Easy" - The Commodores
"I'm A Sucker For Your Love" - Teena Marie
"Love Machine" - The Miracles
"It Should Have Been Me" - Yvonne Fair
"You And I" - Rick James
"Don't Leave Me This Way" - Thelma Houston
"Sail On" - The Commodores

Volume 11
"Upside Down" - Diana Ross
"Behind The Groove" - Teena Marie
"It Will Come In Time" - Billy Preston & Syreeta
"Still" - The Commodores
"Big Time" - Rick James
"Make Me Yours" - High Inergy
"Let's Get Serious" - Jermaine Jackson
"It's My House" - Diana Ross
"With You I'm Born Again" - Billy Preston & Syreeta
"Burnin' Hot" - Jermaine Jackson
"My Old Piano" - Diana Ross
"He's Gone" - Syreeta
"I Need Your Lovin'" - Teena Marie
"Wonderland" - The Commodores
"Cruisin'" - Smokey Robinson
"The Last Song" - Lynda Carter

Volume 12
"Being With You" - Smokey Robinson
"Lady (You Bring Me Up)" - The Commodores
"We're Almost There" - Michael Jackson
"Endless Love" - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
"Give It To Me Baby" - Rick James
"I'm Coming Out" - Diana Ross
"You Like Me Don't You" - Jermaine Jackson
"It Must Be Magic" - Teena Marie
"Oh No" - The Commodores
"One Day In Your Life" - Michael Jackson
"Tenderness" - Diana Ross
"Tell Me Tomorrow" - Smokey Robinson
"I Wanna Be Where You Are" - José Feliciano
"I Must Be In Love" - Syreeta
"Why You Wanna Try Me" - The Commodores
"Paradise In Your Eyes" - Jermaine Jackson
"Super Freak" - Rick James
"It's My Turn" - Diana Ross

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire